“If you turn on a light for someone, you will also light your own path”
Why should you help us change the lives of these young people?
Here, we will not place the typical arguments given by organizations, to achieve a donation.
You know why?
Because supporting a cause is based on a single criterion… Believing it is possible!
- Believe that it is possible that with your contribution you will change the reality of these young people.
- Believing that it is possible, according to your values and principles, that what we do, will positively impact Latino youth.
- Believing that it is possible that if we educate and help today’s youth, we will be creating a better society… one where we are proud to live!
If you’ve ever said to yourself:
You are not the only one, everyone at some time in life has said that phrase, perhaps more times than they would like to admit.
And yes, it is also true that you should not regret the decisions made in the past.
But let’s face it…
If you had had the wisdom, experience, and freedom of thought that you possess today at 16 or 18 years old, I assure you that your story would have been different.
However, as the time machine does not yet exist, you will have to assume that past, or on the contrary…
Join our movement and help some version of younger people, who walks through life with a confused head, to discover:
• That they are “someone in life” and that they do not need only a college degree to succeed , but a profession that makes motivates them and makes them happy.
• It is possible to fulfill your dreams by developing your talent and skills.
• The faster they discover their purpose in life, they will find meaning and fulfillment at the service of humanity.
Finally we have to ask?
Will you join our movement and help these young people discover their purpose, so that they can direct their mentality and connect with their future?
And thus, turn them into that Latino generation that will positively impact the economy and the future of this country.
If you have questions or simply want more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
In less than 48 hours, we will be answering you.
María Antonieta Hernández
President and CEO
Business & Community Networker Foundation